США: Имиграция и Гражданство (U. S. Immigration and Citizenship) (2010)
Author: Kenneth White, Yegor Stotskiy
U. S. Immigration and Citizenship is the first Russian-language book after September 11, 2001 to discuss in detail the American immigration and naturalization system. With the book’s focus on the various categories of immigration — family, business, employment, refugee, and lottery — the reader is introduced to various routes to immigrating to the United States. The book is also a practical primer, providing strategic tips and document lists to acquaint the reader with the demands of the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. read more »»
Неиммиграционные Визы США (US Nonimmigrant Visas) (2008)
Author: Kenneth White, Inga Klishina
U.S. Nonimmigrant Visas is the first Russian-language book after September 11, 2001 to discuss in detail the American nonimmigrant visa system. With its focus on the policies and practices of the U.S. Embassy in Moscow and other consulates throughout the former Soviet Union, the book provides invaluable guidance to those seeking to apply for an American visa for the first time; those who have been previously refused; and those who have been found to be inadmissible to the United States. read more »»
A Practical Guide for Immigrants to Canada.
Author: Kenneth White
The guide provides useful insight and information to the newly–arriving immigrant on issues such as finding a job, renting an apartment, buying a house, taxation, insurance, banking, mortgages, driving, and the health system. read more »»
Recent English-Language Articles by Kenneth White on Immigration Topics
- Russian EB-5 Investors – Unwrapping the Mystery, Investors and Entrepreneurs (2010)
- 214 (b): Consular Conundrum (The Top 25 Reasons Visa Applicants are Denied), Visa Processing Guide (2010)
- Challenging a Finding of Inadmissibility, Immigration Lawyer’s Weekly, October 22, 2009
- Lawful Source of Funds and Other Considerations for Investors from China, Korea, Russia, Iran, and India, section of article dealing with Russian Investors, 2009 AILA Fall Topics CLE Conference
Articles of White & Associates in the Leading Russian Newspaper on Visa and Immigration Issues, Inostranets
- Untempered Patience Has Reached an End. International Debt Collection.
- America Is Open, and Not Just For Investors. #26 – December 1, 1993.
- The L-1 Visa Opens America’s Doors For The Most Enterprising. #9 – March 16, 1994.
- Ken White Advises To Incorporate In The US. #15 – April 27, 1994.
- The Maple Leaf Country. An Immigrant’s Paradise.– June 22, 1994.
- The Visa that Is Bigger than just a Visa. #32 – November 22, 1995.
- A US Trade Mark as the “Face” of your Business. #33 – November 29, 1995.
- America Does Not Turn Away Money. #12 – April 3, 1996.
- Obtaining a Green Card Is Only the Beginning. #37 – September 25, 1996.
- Which Professionals Are Needed In The US? #44 – November 13, 1996.
- Business as a Gateway To America. #14 – April 16, 1997.
- Congress Has Allowed The Rich To Move To America. #24 – July 2, 1997.
- Help Is On its Way.
- Easier to Discover America than to Obtain a Visa: Even American Lawyers Criticize the Actions of American Consular Bureaucrats. November 28, 2000.
- Lotterygate: American Embassy Found Non-Traditional Method of Rejecting Lottery Green Card Winners. August 14, 2001.
- Russian Participants of Green Card Lottery, Accused of Forgery, Sue Colin Powell. February 5, 2002.
- Traps for Immigrants to Canada. September 10, 2002.
- Immigration Window has Opened. March 4, 2003
- Arm Yourself with Your Rights. April 15, 2003
- Truth is Good. And a Visa is Better. March 29, 2004
Other Articles by White & Associates
- Entrepreneur and Investor Immigration Categories in Canada. Legal Requirements for Admission. Zagranitsa, Kiev, Ukraine — #3 (18), January 17, 2000. Circulation — 21,000.
- Hello, I’m Your Auntie, Or The Advantages of Having a Canadian Relative. Zagranitsa, Kiev, Ukraine — #2 (17), January 2000. Circulation — 21,000.
- Cruising Around Canada. Russian America, Odessa, Ukraine — #20 (22), 1999.
- Run Away, Pathetic Fella. Russian America, Odessa, Ukraine — #16, September, 1999.
- The Big Canadian Dollar. Russian America, Odessa, Ukraine — #18 (20), 1999.
- Introduction To International Debt Recovery. Basic Legal Procedures and Practices. Zagranitsa, Kiev, Ukraine — #4, February 2000.
- Inadmissibility Criteria to Canada — Interpretation And Case Studies. Zagranitsa, Kiev, Ukraine — #24 (39), September, 2000.
- Attractions of Manitoba. Zagranitsa, Kiev, Ukraine — #22 (37), 2000.
- Entrance To The US. Take It Seriously. Zagranitsa, Kiev, Ukraine — #17 (32), August 2000.
- American H-1B Visa: Get Your Visa, Then Bring Your Family. Zagranitsa, Kiev, Ukraine — #6 (59), February 2001.
U.S. Visa News, Winter 2005
Welcome to the Winter 2005 edition of U. S. Visa News, a regular publication of White & Associates. Each edition of U. S. Visa News is devoted to current issues affecting U.S. visas and their impact on American-Russian business relations. U. S. Visa News includes information and practical advice designed to facilitate the issuance of U.S. visas to your Russian employees, partners, and relatives. read more »»