The qualified and experienced lawyers at White & Associates provide full legal support to clients interested in obtaining an EB-5 visa. With more than fifteen years of experience with the EB-5 program and as recognized authorities in the field, we help our clients meet all the legal requirements of the program. Our services include:
- Assessing preliminarily whether an investor and family members will qualify under the EB-5 program;
- Counseling the client to ensure that he/she understands all aspects of the EB-5 program;
- Providing comparative information and analysis on various Regional Center projects;
- Interacting with Regional Centers on behalf of the investor to ensure smooth processing of the petition;
- Interacting with the client to best prepare the case: providing guidance to the investor on the needed documentation, completing all application forms, translating all required documentation into English;
- Representing the client at both the USCIS and consulate stages of the process to ensure the promptest and most beneficial review of the application;
- Assisting the client with any problems or issues that arise during the two-year conditional period (for example, assisting with reentry permits);
- Keeping the client abreast of any changes in EB-5 law that may impact the client;
- Representing the client at the condition removal stage of the process;
- Facilitating the selection of and communication with other professionals to ease the transition to life in the United States, such as business attorneys, tax specialists, and real estate agents.
It is critical to remember that besides the general requirements for the EB-5 program (lawful source of funds and qualifying enterprise), the investor and family members must not have any admissibility issues or problems which could lead an officer to delay the processing of the application.
In addition, a myriad of questions arise for the investor before, during, and after the application process: how can I receive an individual taxpayer identification number? Can I continue to use my current visa during the processing of my petition? How long do I need to stay in the US after I receive my green card? Do I have to pay taxes? When can I apply for citizenship? We provide consultations on this whole range of issues; you will have legal support during and after the process.
To find out more about the services we offer, please contact us by phone at 818-730-3540 or through our contact page.