Benefits of US Residency
A foreign investor can gain permanent residency in the United States through the EB-5 visa program. This residency status allows an individual to enjoy a variety of legal benefits while living or working in the United States. Staying in the United States for an extended period of time will require a green card, or documentation of permanent residency.
If you are interested in securing permanent residency status in the United States, contact the EB-5 visa attorneys of White & Associates by calling 818-730-3540 today.
Benefits of Being a Permanent Resident
The EB-5 visa program sets up special circumstances that allow foreign investors to streamline the process of immigrating to the United States after investing in a U.S. business. This investment of 500,000 to 1 million dollars in a new or struggling business helps hopeful immigrants avoid much of the red tape involved in becoming a permanent resident of the U.S. After a person becomes a permanent resident of the United States, he or she may be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Ability to move towards citizenship
- The right to travel in and out of the United States freely
- The right to work in the United States
- The right to start a business in the United States
- The opportunity to offer a spouse and certain children permanent residency
- Many rights offered under the Constitution of the United States
- Access to mortgages and insurance policies
- A green card is invaluable for starting a new life in America.
If you are considering moving to the U.S. and you are interested in the EB-5 visa program, we may be able to help you with the process. To learn more about this option and how our experienced attorneys can assist you, contact the EB-5 visa lawyers of White & Associates today at 818-730-3540.